We all love to know each other, the better you know about the other person, the better relationship you can have. The 21 Questions game is the best way to get someone know better and deeper. Often in relation, we are left clueless just because we don’t know much about our partner. Imagine how weird the situation be if you are sitting together but have nothing to talk about; the 21 Questions game is not only a good way to start a conversation but it also helps you understand the psychology of the other person.
About 21 Questions Game
Well, as the game itself says , 21 Questions it means that the person will ask 21 different questions which may be related to life, choices, likes, dislikes, opinion and much more; it all depends on the kind of relationship you share with the person and what you would like to know about him/her.
The rules of the 21 Questions game are simple, you sit and ask the questions, this goes well if it’s just the two of you but in case you are more than 2 people, it’s important that you decide the sequence of playing the game or else you will end up creating a chaos.
To begin with, you can sit in a circle or around a table, one person starts asking the question which is answered by the person sitting next to him/her followed by other people in the series. Remember, you cannot ask the same person two questions. You can voluntarily contribute and be the first one asking the question or else you can nominate someone.
If it’s just the two of you, the game becomes simpler and more interesting. Anyone can begin the question followed by the other. Even if the questions end up in a discussion, don’t worry, the sole objective of this game is to kick start the conversation.
There are no right or wrong answers to this game, the game unveils a lot about your opinion, mindset, views and how you think about life and relation. If played right and answered truthfully, this game can turn out to be a great way to build a strong bond by knowing the other person better. However, an important point to note here is that while asking the question it’s important that you select the question wisely; the question should be shortlisted depending on the kind of relationship you share with the others.
Here I have categorized 21 questions in each of the three genres, the Good/Clean 21 Questions, the Witty 21 Questions and the Romantic or Dirty 21 Questions. Choose from these or come up with your own question and let this game do wonders.
Good 21 Questions
- What is your favourite food?
- How do you spend your weekend? Do you like to sleep or party hard?
- Which song can you listen over and over again without getting bored?
- How do you want your dream home to look like?
- If given an option, would you choose a holiday at the beach or in the mountains?
- Have you ever cheated in the exams?
- Have you ever played the role of opposite gender in the school drama?
- What makes you happy?
- What is that one thing which makes you lose your temper?
- Have you ever failed in your school?
- When was the first time you bunked your school?
- When was the first time you had tasted the alcohol?
- What is your dream job?
- Are you a mama’s boy/girl?
- What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
- If you had the power to turn someone into an animal, who would you like to turn and into what?
- If you are made the president of the United States, what would be the first thing that you will do?
- Are you fetish about something? If yes, what is it?
- Which comic character do you love the most?
- If given a chance to meet 3 most famous people on the earth, who would it be, answer in order of preference.
- If you could change one bad quality of yours, what would it be?
Funny/ Witty 21 Questions
- Have you ever wanted to travel back in time, if yes, in which era you would want to go?
- If you get a chance to be reincarnated, whom would you like to be born like?
- Have you ever wished to have a superpower, if so, what superpower you would like to have?
- If God grants you three wishes, what would you ask for?
- If granted a foreign citizenship, which country would you choose?
- Have you ever fought in public? If so, what was the reason for the same
- If this world is supposed to end tomorrow and you have only one day, how would you spend that day?
- Would you like to be famous or rich?
- If asked, which would describe you the best what would it be?
- Are you a hashtag person, who likes everything posted on Instagram?
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
- Which song describes your life the best?
- If you get to change your name today, what name would you like to have?
- Do you like to share everything on social media or do you believe that there is a limit to it?
- Are you a fun loving person or the one who likes to go by the books?
- Have you ever doped?
- How did you spend your first salary?
- If you could bring back one dead person who would it be and why?
- Have you ever watched a movie more than once just because you could not understand it?
- Can you spend an entire day without phone and internet? If yes, what would you do?
- For an all expensed paid trip, which place would you like to visit?
Quirky/Romantic/Dirty 21 Questions
- Have you ever had a crush on your best friend but never told him/her about it?
- Have you ever had an extra-marital affair?
- Are you okay with relation outside marriage?
- Sex or romance which is more important for a relationship?
- Can a marriage survive without sex?
- What qualities don’t you want in your life partner?
- Live-in relation or marriage, what is your take on relation?
- What is your weirdest sexual fantasy and have you ever followed it or still waiting for it?
- How to you want your dream date to be like?
- How many relations have you had till now?
- At what age did you lose your virginity and with whom?
- If stuck in a lift with Kim Kardashian, what would you do?
- When did you first have a crush?
- Have you ever had sex under the stars?
- What is the one thing which you can never forget about your first night?
- Have you ever had a one-night stand with a stranger?
- What if your ex and your wife/husband turn out to be acquaintances? How would you react?
- What attracts you in the opposite sex?
- Have you ever cheated on your partner?
- If you get to have a destination wedding, which destination would you choose?
- On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, how would you rate your partner and yourself?
I hope these questions were of great help for you to get started with 21 Questions game. If you liked them, please do leave your comments below.