We no longer take unsolicited review requests. If we have worked with you in the past, feel free to email Smash.
In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Smash Attack Reads would like everyone to know that the books featured and discussed on this blog were either provided to the reviewers by the publisher or the author for free OR were purchased by the reviewer. The ones we receive for free DO NOT influence our opinion of the book/author. Each review states the source of the book. We are always honest and fair in our reviews.
- All giveaways are open to US residents only, unless otherwise specified.
- Romance/Erotica giveaways are eligible for participants 18 years of age and older. All other giveaways are eligible for participants 14 years of age and older. Since there is no way for Smash Attack Reads to determine your actual age, by entering any contest/giveaway on Smash Attack Reads, you are acknowledging and confirming that you are 18 years old or older, and thereby releasing Smash Attack Reads of any liability when you enter any contests/giveaways.
- Winner(s) will be randomly selected unless otherwise specified.
- Winners will be revealed on the original giveaway post and notified via email. Winners have 72 hours (3 days) to respond to email or a new winner will be selected. No exceptions.
- Prize(s) will be sent from giveaway sponsor directly to winner(s), unless giveaway is hosted by Smash, in which she will send your prize out personally. If you win a bound book, your mailing information will be provided to the distributor of the prize. You personal information with not be shared with anyone else.
- Smash Attack Reads will not be held responsible for lost or damaged prizes sent through the mail, or circumstances beyond our control. No replacement will be offered.
- Smash Attack Reads reserves the right to disqualify an entry or entrant as we see fit. Cheating will definitely get you the boot.
- Smash Attack Reads does not receive compensation for contests/giveaways. She does this because she loves to share books, and loves it when others wants to share books, too.
- Smash Attack Reads reserves the right to end, extend, or cancel a contest/giveaway without advance notice.
Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-ND 3.0): Reviews and articles posted on this blog are property of SmashAttackReads.com. Copying and re-publishing of this content in unmodified form with an overt attribution to the author(s) is allowed. However, you are not permitted to create derivative works. You can visit Creative Commons for more information.
|Leave a Reply |