This Week’s Question:
Top Ten Bookish People You Want To Meet (Authors, Bloggers, etc.)
I’ve luckily met some authors that I’ve wanted to meet badly, and some bloggers who have become really amazing friends (I miss my MIA chicas!!). It’s always such an amazing experience. I might do a mix and match of sorts here, keeping it strictly to the bookish realm…
- Jen Lane: Love her! I’m so happy we connected through the blogosphere and it’s great to have someone else to help me analyze the hell out of characters. I would truly love to sit and talk with her in the flesh. I’ve enjoyed reading her work, too. I love when I step outside of my preferred genres and love the books!
- Rhiannon Frater: ZOMG. I would probably talk her ears off. Zombies and vampires and mayhem, oh my!
- M.R. Merrick: I’ve been lucky enough to meet two other rock star Indie authors recently, but not Matty. And he’s SO FAR. *sniff*
- Thea Harrison: How awesome would that be? I might ask her, nicely, to hand over Tiago and look the other way.
- My Associate Reviewers: Mel, Audrey and Cody! Yes, they are getting lumped into one. They all have stellar personalities and I adore them for their interesting and entertaining perspectives on books. I cannot express how happy I am that they signed up to review for my crazy blog, because it just would not feel the same without them.
- Amanda from On a Book Bender: She rocks on many levels. I love her sense of humor, her eclectic blog, her review style, her amazing grammar skills, her incredibly creative bloggie events and most of all, her sweet, helpful, honest personality. She is full of win.
- Felicia from Geeky Blogger’s Book Blog: Felicia has been uber supportive and so damn nice to me since day one. She’s also gifted me some uber awesome items (like an owl mug and owl apron), that I seriously need to give her a ginormous hug.
- Ashley from The Bookish Brunette: So much WIN, right there. The Dark Ashs might bring down the house!
- Chelsea from Vampire Book Club: Chelsea is pretty wicked awesome in the blogging arena and I definitely look up to her. She’s got professionalism and spunk. Word.
- Kt from A Book Obsession: My book twin! Need I say more?
© 2012 – 2013, Smash Attack Reads. All rights reserved.
|Leave a Reply |