This Week’s Question:
Favorite Books You’ve Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
HARD! Way too many…I definitely don’t mention them all, but these are the ones that popped in my head. I CHEAT, as always.
Click image for reviews.
- Outlander: How can you not love this love story? I am kinda surprised I have not picked up the other books, but oh, I will. Jamie Fraser should not ever be abandoned.
- Fire: I was truly enamored throughout this entire book. And I love the realistic, subtle, beautiful, natural romance. Of course, the entire trilogy is YA Fantasy at its finest, though I still haven’t read Bitterblue…
- The Marbury Lens: Um, yea. WTFkery at its finest, yo!
- Where She Went: Oh my. Just, wow. An emotional roller coaster that I would endure over and over again.
- Enclave: I seriously love the world that Ann Aguirre has created. Gritty, dangerous, thrilling.
- Divergent: Yea, I think most of the population is head over heels for this book. It was exciting!
- The False Prince: What a gem this book is! Sage is one of my favorite YA male characters, for sure.
- Awaken: I recently re-read it, and I think I could re-read it a million times and still feel it. I think I’m in the minority, but the overall message and experiences of this book speak loudly to me.
- Dragon Bound: Um, YES! This ENTIRE series, thank you very much. Thea brought sexy back to PNR!
- Partials: LOVED this sci-fi/medical dystopian drama. It is right up my alley!
- The Immortal Rules: The world-building knocked my socks off.
- Shadow and Bone: ZOMG! The world-building in this one, too! And the Darkling!
- Inahle: SO Impressed with the world-building in these books!
- Spider’s Bite: I am definitely late to the game. This series rocks my face off!
- Jenny Pox: The ENTIRE series. All. Of. It. Love. Awesome. Crazy. Win!
- The First Days: This trilogy had me gripping its cover and so afraid to turn the page but turned every page with lightning speed because you have to know what happens next! *takes a breath*
- Exiled: I really love this series, especially the 2nd installment. Lots of character and writer growth. Glorious.
- The Night Circus: A seriously entertaining, whimsical, magical ride, indeed.
© 2012, Smash Attack Reads. All rights reserved.
|Leave a Reply |