This Week’s Question:
Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours
Um, THIS will be fun, and probably not healthy in a mental kind of way.
- I’ll change places with ANY of the ladies in the BDB series. I ain’t lying. I’d rather change places with Mary, Bella, Xhex or Doc Jane, but beggars can’t be choosers. And I will beg. Pride? What pride?
- I want to be Alina Starkov for a day! Well, a day she isn’t running from the megalomaniac Darkling, though I’m not sure I would run from him…hmmm…
- AURA! I might bag and gag her and tell Zach that she is indisposed and I am her approved replacement for the indefinite future. I want to run around Scotland with this lad! And hug him! And um… #TeamKilt
- If I’m reincarnated, I want to be Rayna. She is a kick-ass ass kicker and I love her sass. Plus, she is getting awfully close to Chase, who is totally swoon-worthy.
- Yea buddy! Sign me up for Allie’s life for a day, but it has to be a day when she’s in mostly-underwater dystopian Chicago, her life is not being threatened and Zeke MUST be no more than 2.5 centimeters away from her at all times.
- Oh man. My heart might not make it through a day in the life of Tricks, but I would DIE HAPPY.
- In all seriousness, I’d like to replace Nero the bird so I can hang out with Saba all day. And Jack. I won’t deny that perk.
- I would trade spots with Mia forEVA if it meant having Adam in my life. I mean, tell me you wouldn’t too. I dare ya.
- I’d trade places with Jack so I can visit Marbury, but only on the strict promise that I would make it back alive.
- I wouldn’t mind being Faythe for a day and have to choose between Marc or Jace. Of course, I would pick Jace and wish the other two an HEA!
- Jenks the pixie! I want to be him for a day! Not only is he the funniest little dude but he is crazy dedicated and loyal. I just want to know what it feels like to be him. Plus, at 4 inches tall, I’d be able to pix someone without them having a clue. Sounds like good times.
© 2012, Smash Attack Reads. All rights reserved.
|Leave a Reply |