- Physical book or eBook? I will always, ALWAYS love a physical book over an eBook. However, I cannot deny the ease of the eBook. I can carry my Kindle around with me every where, whereas a physical book is a bit more cumbersome.
- Paperback or Hardcover? I prefer hardcovers for those beautiful book covers, but I will buy a paperback otherwise, simply because they cost less.
- Reality or Make-believe? GIVE ME IMAGINATION! I get enough reality in my day job. I do read reality-based books sometimes, though.
- Adult or Young-Adult? I love both, but I think I read more YA these days.
- Dog ears or Bookmarks? I will smack a ho if I see a dog-eared page! My husband learned real quick about this rule…
- Breaking the spine or Barely open the book? Yea, I don’t tend to think of the spine when I’m reading, but I certainly don’t bend the shit out of it.
- Tea or Coffee? COFFEE. Cafe con leche to be exact, or a Dunkin Donuts brew with half & half and 2 splendas. Speaking of…*prepares coffee*
- Reading in bed or On the couch? The bed, mostly, but I have a new couch that is uber comfy!
- Series or Standalone? I’m a series slut, but I just read a stand-alone that really worked. I don’t ignore stand alones, I just prefer series because it leaves so much more room for characterization and world-building.
- Original or TV Adaptation? Sooo…I’m not sure what you are referring to here, but I’m going with Original.
- Defy motion sickness or Audiobooks? I don’t get motion sickness and love to read on road trips. However, when I’m behind the wheel, I like to keep myself and everyone around me alive with an audiobook.
- Author crushes or Who-was-that-guy-again? Um, I definitely love authors and go to as many signings as I can.
- Interview or Guest post? I love a good guest post, especially when it’s on world-building, but an interview can be lots of fun, as well!
© 2012, Smash Attack Reads. All rights reserved.
|Leave a Reply |