Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the weekly recap feature created by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books, where they shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week. Other people have been joining the party, and now I’ve got my dancing shoes on, too!
Smash Attack Reads Recap
- Cover Reveal: Passenger by Andrew Smith!!!!! ♥♥♥
- Smash Reviews: First Day on Earth
- Come hear my rage!
- Blog Tour Review by Cody: The Apocalypse Gene
- Streamline Launch Partay! Jennifer Lane’s new YA book!
- World-Building Wednesdays: Scott Nicholson
- Bloggiesta To-Do List
- Kiss ME, I’m Irish Read-Along: Week 5, Chapters 21-25 + REVIEW
In Real Life (and yes, the internet is real life. Duh)
I had an impromptu Bloggiesta yesterday with Jen, Isalys and Vanessa. It rocked. I did nothing but fix broken links and review formats. Blaaaaaaaah. But I got some time in with my chicas, who I shall miss soooo much when I move. *sobs*
Today, I’m seeing The Hunger Games with hubs! I cannot wait to discuss it with him.
Books I Started
Books I Finished
Nada, peeps. Slow mofo.
Around the Blogosphere
- John Green wrote an excellent post on why Libraries are Different from Piracy. According to him thousands of people alert him to downloading his book illegally (I know – What the…?) and he suggests that you use the library instead, if you are unable to purchase. I love his thoughts.
- Rhiannon Frater shared her thoughts on the racism over Rue in The Hunger Games and addressed why she always states the ethnicity/heritage of her characters.
- Kristin Cashore mused over The Hunger Games movie, too.
- NOMINATE YOUR FAVORITE APLHA!!
- Ruby is looking for some passionate bloggers to defend their point. Come join her debate team!
- Parajunkee’s Book Blogging 101: Content Scraping & Content Thieves
- Book Bloggers Confessions: Tomorrow’s Q is Spoilers in reviews: Do you read them, do you include them? How to you describe (or avoid describing) spoilery parts of a book?
- Small Review is made of Awesome. She shared all her tips & tricks & tutorials over the years for Bloggiesta.
- the walking dead,rick was trying to screw shane over about the baby: I will smack your face off if you talk bad about Rick again! Fool…
- where can i read alexander death jenny pox series online for free: NOT here, and NOT anywhere else.
- rebellion symbol: Love!
- bloggiesta fuck: Yes, Bloggiesta has made me say this word many a time…
- smash books for your boyfriend: Say what…? Don’t be smashing books around here. I smash heads of people who smash books, k?
Have a fab week!
© 2012, Smash Attack Reads. All rights reserved.
|Leave a Reply |